Chancellor Andrew D. Martin’s inaugural State of the University address provides an update on the university’s progress this past year and offer opportunities for further conversation with administrative leaders.
Immediately following Chancellor Martin’s address, students, faculty, and staff are invited to attend breakout Q&A sessions with university leaders via Zoom.
Attendees are encouraged to select breakout sessions and pre-submit questions by completing this survey. Please click on the links below to join a session.
- Academic Distinction, led by Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs Beverly Wendland and Executive Vice Chancellor for Medical Affairs and Dean of the School of Medicine David Perlmutter
- Educational Access and Financial Aid, led by Vice Provost of Admissions & Financial Aid Ronné Turner and Assistant Vice Provost and Director of Student Financial Services Michael Runiewicz
- Our Commitment to St. Louis, led by Executive Vice Chancellor for Civic Affairs and Strategic Planning Hank Webber
- COVID-19 Response and Operations, led by Vice Chancellor for Operations and Tech Transfer Dedric Carter, Executive Director of the Habif Health & Wellness Center Dr.Cheri LeBlanc, Senior Associate Dean for Education at the School of Medicine Dr. Eva Aagaard, and Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases Dr. Steven Lawrence
- University Finances, led by Vice Chancellor for Finance and Chief Financial Officer Amy Kweskin and Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance – Planning and Budgets Tim Thornton
- Student Life and the Student Experience, led by Interim Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Rob Wild, Interim Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Kawanna Leggett, and Interim Dean of the Graduate School and Vice Provost for Graduate Education Laurie Maffly Kipp.
- Racial Equity, led by Assistant Vice Chancellor Nicole Hudson, Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs & Diversity and Director of the Center for the Study of Race, Ethnicity & Equity Adrienne Davis, Associate Vice Chancellor and Dean of the Center for Diversity and Inclusion Mark Kamimura-Jiménez, and Associate Vice Chancellor and Associate Dean of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the School of Medicine Sherree Wilson
- Human Resources and Employee Engagement, led by Vice Chancellor for Human Resources Legail Chandler and Director of HR Communications and Employee Engagement Amanda Pope.